- Modeling Efficient Team Structures in Biology, Vlasta Sikimić and Ole-Herud Sikimić, Forthcoming in Journal of Logic and Computation.
- Do Political Attitudes Matter for Epistemic Decisions of Scientists? Vlasta Sikimić, Tijana Nikitović, Miljan Vasić and Vanja Subotić, Review of Philosophy and Psychology, DOI: 10.1007/s13164-020-00504-7, 2020.
- How Theories of Induction Can Streamline Measurements of Scientific Performance, Slobodan Perović and Vlasta Sikimić, Journal for General Philosophy of Science, DOI:10.1007/s10838-019-09468-4, 2019.
- Optimal Research Team Composition: Data Envelopment Analysis of Fermilab Experiments, Slobodan Perović, Sandro Radovanović, Vlasta Sikimić and Andrea Berber, Scientometrics, Vol. 108, Issue 1, pp. 83-111, 2016.
- A Proof-Theoretic Semantic Analysis of Dynamic Epistemic Logic, Sabine Frittella, Giuseppe Greco, Alexander Kurz, Alessandra Palmigiano and Vlasta Sikimić, Journal of Logic and Computation, Vol. 26, Issue 6, pp. 1961-2015, 2016.
- A Multi-type Display Calculus for Dynamic Epistemic Logic, Sabine Frittella, Giuseppe Greco, Alexander Kurz, Alessandra Palmigiano and Vlasta Sikimić, Journal of Logic and Computation, Vol. 26, Issue 6, pp. 2017-2065, 2016.
- Multi-type display calculi, Sabine Frittella, Giuseppe Greco, Alexander Kurz, Alessandra Palmigiano and Vlasta Sikimić, Proceedings of the Trends in Logic XIII Conference, Springer, pp. 81-93, 2014.
- When Should We Stop Investing in a Scientific Project? The Halting Problem in Experimental Physics, Vlasta Sikimić, Sandro Radovanović and Slobodan Perović, Proceedings of the XXIV Conference “Empirical Studies in Psychology”, pp. 105-107, 2018.
- Interdisciplinarity in Contemporary Philosophy: the Case of Social Epistemology, Vlasta Sikimić, Proceedings of the Science and Contemporary University 6 Conference, pp. 19-26, 2017.
- Contemporary Challenges in Moral and Legal Treatment of Animals, Vlasta Sikimić and Andrea Berber, Belgrade Philosophical Annual 29, pp. 143-155, 2016.
The Moral Status of Animals (in Serbian), Andrea Berber and Vlasta Sikimić, Collected Papers of the International Philosophical School Felix Romuliana 2008-2015, eds. S. Divjak and J. Babić, Zajecar, pp. 479-485, 2015.
A Formal Solution to a Paradox of Democracy, Vlasta Sikimić, Theoria, No. 2, Serbian Phil. Society, pp. 65-72, 2014.
- Defining Knowledge: Gettier-like Scenarios, Guus Eelink and Vlasta Sikimić, Belgrade Philosophical Annual 26, pp. 7-22, 2013.
Special Issue on Animal Rights, Journal of the Serbian Philosophical Society: Philosophical Studies 2018, guest editors: Vlasta Sikimić and Milica Milašinović (in Serbian)
- Ph.D. Thesis: Optimization of Scientific Reasoning: a Data-Driven Approach, Vlasta Sikimić, University of Belgrade, 2019.
Master Thesis: Towards a Proof-Theoretic Semantics for Dynamic Logics, Vlasta Sikimić, ILLC Publications, Master of Logic Thesis (MoL) Series, University of Amsterdam, 2013.
Reports in Non-Refereed International Journals
- Learning from Empirical Approaches to History and Philosophy of Science Conference (LEAHPS) Report, Sophia Efstathiou and Vlasta Sikimić, Philosophy of Science in Practice Newsletter, No. 13, 2020.
- Editorial and Interview with Cailin O’Connor, The Reasoner, Vol. 13, No. 7-8, 2019.
- Optimist – Improving Work Conditions in Experimental Science, Vlasta Sikimić, Philosophy of Science in Practice Newsletter, No. 11, 2018.
- Formal Models of Scientific Inquiry Conference Report, Vlasta Sikimić, The Reasoner, Vol. 11, No. 9, 2017.
- Belgrade Graduate Conference in Philosophy and Logic Report, Vlasta Sikimić, The Reasoner, Vol. 9, No. 7, 2015.